User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner peered through the thick folidge, her blue eyes, that never changed color from when she was a pup, flickering everywhere. She spotted a young doe not far from ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    So, when can we start?

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    **Claims Aren if that's all right DR...** Name: Tanner Thomas Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Human form Wolf form Sprite form...except she has white hair and blue eyes Species: Wolf ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Tanner~ Tanner slid through the crowd in Karov, headed towards the port. She'd got word that a ship was unloading there and was informed to steal a few...special items. She ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Name: Tanner Lockheart Age: 16 Race: Human Personallity: She's a tree hugger. Completely. She's very calm and serenade but if someone ticks her off she can take them down easily...unless ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Cammi~ Cammi realxed slightly, leaning against him and smiling lightly at Ryan and Carolina, ecstatic that Carolina was okay.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Just did lol** Liz~ Liz growled lowly and narrowed her eyes. "I swear to god I'll kill whoever did this to Carolina," she snarled, looking at the door.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Who did this to you?" She demanded, relived that she was awake but fuming to attack who ever did it. She opened and closed her hands, ready for an ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "And you think that I'll bring them all here?!" She was a little ticked that he thought that. She ran for the door, yanking it open and running out, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "Yeah," she moved her arm around, feeling to pain. "Thanks so much. I guess I'll go now," she smiled lightly, hiding her disappointment. Travis~ "For what? I should be ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **Lol** Tanner~ Tanner sneered and undid the wrap on her arm, having already healed in the short amount of time. She pointed to the scar that ran from her shoulder ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked at the montitor, tears pouring down her cheeks. "C'mon Cara! Pull through please?! If not for us then for Ryan and your brother! C'mon!" She urged, burrying ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **It would be cool if Tim was the killer...but she forgives him because he explains why he had to do it. That would be fun** Tanner~ "Yeah, it does suck," ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **AHH! I WROTE CAMMI!! SORRY!** Liz~ Liz heard Carolina whimper and she looked up hopefully. "Carolina? If you can heard me make a sound. Any sound!" Liz said desperately, squeezing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis sighed and looked deep into her magnifecent eyes. "I left to keep you safe. If anything happened to you I-I would never forgive myself. I wanted you to ...

    May 9, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl