-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner nodded slowly, still looking at the photo. She shook her head and looked up, smiling. "Yes, parched." She smiled lightly, looking around the room again.
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner smiled up at him, a glint in her eyes as they walked. **dies**
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, Friday, August 8th Skipping third~ Tanner's eyes brightened as she looked at him. "Really?! Cool let's go!" She laughed loudly and bounced in the seat, looking at him enthusiastically.
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, Friday, August 8th Skipping third~ "I reckon not," Tanner teased with a smile. "Anywhere is fine," As long as I'm with you. She added mentally. She shook the thought ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, Friday, August 8th Skipping third~ Tanner smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and running towards the doors. She pushed through them and ran to the truck. "Where to?" She ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, Friday, August 8th End of second, skipping third~ "N-no I want to go with you! Really!" Tanner smiled, sounding a bit pathetic. She blushed deeply, still smiling at him ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday, August 8th End of Second, skipping third~ Tanner stared at him disbelievingly as her face turned more red. "U-uh...y-yeah. I'd like that," she smiled lightly, still unbelieving that ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday, August 8th Skipping second~ Tanner's heart stopped for a second but slowly began to beat again. "About what?" She asked, still walking next to him. She smiled lightly, ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Tanner shook her head. "No, we don't," she smiled up at him as they passed the nurse's office. "You know. I suddenly feel sick," Luc smiled deviously at Tanner ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, August 8th Skipping Second~ "Fine, it doesn't matter. Either way is fine. We were just going to go outside," Tanner smiled lightly, estatic and defeated inside. Why does he ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner, August 8th Skipping Second~ Tanner laughed lightly and blushed, tightening her nervous grip on her bag. She looked at Luc and smiled. "Well, we'll be off," she spoke through ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday August 8th Skipping second~ "Yeah," Tanner laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. "So are you skipping second period also?" She asked, cocking a suspicious eyebrow.
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Tanner blushed deeply, looking away. "No, I was seeing if I'd fit," she teased, suddenly realizing what she'd said she blushed. "I mean I thought it was a random ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Tanner laughed lightly, looking around the empty halls. She noticed Colt looking right at them as he quickly made his way towards them. "I think it's Colt's locker," Luc ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
**We restarted TN. Your people can be anywhere but it is the second period. All that stuff that happened before still happened but it is now Friday**
May 19, 2008
