User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly. "I love you too," she whispered as she leaned against him.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    **Time skip :P ** Naomi~ Naomi stood on the stairs, listening to Entry's words, as she waited for the other two to get out of the car. Without thinking, she ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian shook her head, "I'm fine." She hissed through her teeth, totally oblivious to the pain that racked her body. She moved the blankets around Striker to make sure ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Striker growled, the blankets muffling it to a soft purr sound. "Nah, I've got him." Renian replied, picking up the pace. Suddenly her Tatami sandal strap broke, sending her ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz continued to skate, totally oblivios to the world around her. Suddenly, flashing lights caught her attention behind her. She groaned and turned around skating towards the cop car. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Of course I am," she said seriously as one of the demons dropped to the ground, an arrow sticking out of its skull, "I am a demon. Demons are ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ A slight blush crept across Lilith face. She smiled and shook her head. "No you shouldn't apoligize. To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I ran ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ 'Something's following!' Striker hissed under the blankets as they ran. More demons? Renian glanced backwards, noticing two other demons following. "Two demons, just like the last." She growle

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ After a while of thinking Lilith crawled out of the bed and snuck out of the room, intent on apoligizing to Tristan. She walked to Tristan's door and knocked ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Ello! :D :D 8) 8) ~Lu

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Lilith~ Lilith shrugged as she studied Tobias. "Wait," She stated. Everyone continued what the were doing. "It seems that whenever we're in trouble or about to be hurt we transform. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **She's not leaving! Hehe I just wanted to know. Thanks :P **

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **If it's a human and they haven't eaten anything can they leave?** Lilith~ Lilith watched Kitty walk back and forth then shrug. "I don't know," she admitted and crawled into ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi followed the others out of the shack. Her chest hurt terribly...like an emotion was in trouble. The pain increased each time she took a breath. She dropped to ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Lilith~ Lilith wathed everyone as they awoke. She was human again, just like the others. For some reason, she didn't want to be human again. It seemed much easier as ...

    Mar 26, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor