User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **I want to post somethin' but I can't think!!*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam jumped out of the truck the second they got there. "You drive like a maniac!" She laughed dizzily. Brad laughed aloud and began walking toward the mall. "Hey! ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Grace stumbbled out of her den, paws aching from the night before. A few apprentices surrounded the prey pile from the other day. Grace smiled at their curiousity but ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith heard Leyshon walk out onto the deck. She turned around to face him, smiling. "Oy, Leyshon. You know you're the only one that has ever beat me since ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Sure

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith bit her lip. It had been an hour already and neither of them had played anything. She hissed through her teeth. Even if I do win, what would ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly and raked her fingers gently through Mimi's, no longer braided hair, attempting to calm her. She stood up, placing a hand on Mimi's head. "I've got ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *I don't know...just a card game to me, hehe* Lilith~ "So what ye be puttin' up for d'bet?" She smirked, tossing a bag of gold coins onto the table and ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Mason Thomas Age: 19 Date of Birth: Janurary 7th Appearnce: Blonde hair, sharp blue eyes, ripped jeans, black t-shirt, and a masculine build. Just think Naruto in America. Personal ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith watched the game intently in front of her. "That all?" She growled, looking at the three powder monkeys that sat across the table from her. They hissed through ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Gratz!! :D * Naomi~ Naomi turned her tearfull gaze away from Kin and back towards Entry, her eyes growning hard. "You think...you think you can mess us up just by ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith heart sank even deeper at the sight of Kitty, tears streaming down her face. She squatted down to Kitty's level along with Tristan, awaiting her answer.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "I don't want to leave," she croaked, trying to hold back tears, "I need a way to get her here you think her Highness would allow it?" Lilith studied ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "I'm not sure...I've got a," she paused trying to find the right word for her daughter, "sister! Yeah, a younger sister. She's with my parents right now...and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz rolled her eyes again as she reached into her bag to pull out her notebook. She realized something as she did so. He left the cuffs on again! ...

    Mar 27, 2008


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus