User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    *Thanks Maybe* Naomi~ Naomi rolled out of the bushes, coming face to face with the demon from earlier. "Sorry I was looking for a few things. Casius correct?" She asked. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi watched in horor. "Giovanna stop!" She screamed, tackling her, and ignoring the fear that swept over her too. "Stop or you'll end up like Entry," she hissed painfully.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I smiled at his question. "Mo-Sissy likes you alot," I bit my lip hoping he didn't catch my mistake.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I blushed lightly and began giggling. Mommy gave be a small push from behind and before I knew it I was spinning on the dance floor. Lilith~ Lilith smiled ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *oh god kat :roll: * Naomi~ Naomi smiled weakly at the little fued. "Giovanna, please calm down," she begged. "No I won't!" She yelled.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace in 1st person~ I watched mommy take a bite of bread. She never really ate as much as she should had. She would always save her food and give ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    Stella~ Stella crawled out from under the papers, flipping off the desk and landing on the ground with a thud . She tried to shake the annoying Barbie song out ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith laughed and walked over to Grace. "Do you like it?" She asked. Grace nodded. "It's better than the food at home. When are we going home Mo-Sissy?" Grace ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    **Will someone bring me back in? I'm not sure where I went**

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "No," she whispered in reply, every now and then glancing at Grace. Lilith smiled and turned, now facing Tristan. She smiled up at him, and he smiled back.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam Derkz~ Cam yawned and rolled out of bed, stumbling down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where everyone sat. "Darby got laid." She laughed tiredly, walking to the fridge ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ The rest of the Emotions followed her, including Tex. Naomi and Kin stood but the others still kneeled. "Theo, Goddess of All Emotions is no more." Kin announed. Theo's ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Hart~ Hart smiled down at Viola. "Thank the Almighty your okay," he whispered and pulled her into his arms. "Do you feel any different? Any more headaches?" Naomi~ Naomi watched ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith was shocked. Grace still hadn't called her mommy. She smiled as the four-year-old nodded. "Okay, let's go eat." She laughed.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled and leaned against him. Grace tugged at her pants and she looked down at her daughter. "Yes?" She smiled. "Who is she?" Grace pointed at Mimi. Lilith ...

    Mar 29, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling