User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Thanks," Liz mumbled as Caralina appeared in the doorway. Liz pivoted on her heel and walked back to her house. Once she got there she fell on the floor ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "I'll spend forever and a day waiting for you," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Yeah, so? I'm never home long enough for tutoring. Now, can I please have some sugar?" Liz held the measuring cup out. That old man! He expects me to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **That's fine with me :D *

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Liz! You don't have any sugar!" Tin called from the kitchen. "What do you need sugar for?" Liz yelled in reply. "Sweet Tea," he admitted. Liz rolled her eyes ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ Naomi looked at Keira, waiting for his opinion. 'Fine,' he growled. Naomi smiled and looked back at Casius. "Are you sure I wouldn't be a bother to you or ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *kay kay* Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "Thank you," she said, still smiling. She gave another glance at Grace, who was filling up on sweets. She bit her lip and looked back ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I thought for a second and Tristan looked worried. I nodded and smiled, "I would like that! She seems to like you alot!"

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ The teacher looked at his watch sleepily. "You dismissed," he mumbled before laying his head back down. "So we going to your house?" Tin and Grace, her two best ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ "The blue ones are for a special alcoholic drink. They're called Saki Roots. The red ones," she held out the ones that Keira had dropped in her hand, "are ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *I'm up for a hunt :P long as it's on some random human** Grace~ I smiled happily. "I'm sure she'd like that," I giggled. But that would be a problem...he'd ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled as she pulled the hat farther down and took another drink of the rum. She shivered and looked up at the sky. Stars dotted every milimeter of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ "Ten," she answered, "I was a powder-monkey till age thirtteen when I came aboard the Plague. Best four years of my life if you ask me," she smiled.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Naomi Jade," She smiled lightly. "We met some days ago." Keira padded beside her, holding a satchel of glowing herbs in his mouth. 'Him again?' ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *lol* Hart~ "U-Uh sorry," he replied, taken aback. *erk*

    Mar 30, 2008


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson