User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    Cam~ "Don't 'Hi Cam' me! Especially after you left me alone in the woods to the north!" Cam paced back and forth. "Calm down," he laughed, obviously finding this humorous, ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Jacin Age: 15 (105) Race: Vampire Apperance: Extremely Pale Skin>duh

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz snatched the camera away from Grace and plugged it into the computer, dwnloading the one picture. "Gross," she said, turning her gaze away from the picture and to ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ "Sure, I'll come," Naomi smiled, looking around. :( So short :(

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ "It's already been decided you blockheads," she hissed at the people who'd ran up to Kin. They all turned around to face her as she stepped aside. A small ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "Yes," she smiled, leaning against him.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith heard a giggle. She shot her head up. Dierik and Garin were looking into the water, standing on the railing about to dive in. Mermaid! She thought angrily ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sat upside down on the couch, waiting for Tin to return. "What's taking so long?" Grace complained as Tin burst through the door. "Oh my god! You're right! ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith nodded stiffly, her eyes staring off into space. >.< SHORT!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith choked. T-Tristan. She thought sadly, slinding to the ground. Tears swelled in her eyes. She tried to force the tears away but she couldn't. They fell down her ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled and exited the ball room, holding Grace's hand. "Mommy!" Grace sqealed as soon as they were away. Lilith spun her daughter. "You did well...calling me Sissy. Although ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith could tell Tristan was angry...extremely. "Why?" She asked, trying to calm him as they danced. Grace~ I hopped out of my seat and hobbled over to where Mommy ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    Stella~ "I'm Stella!" Stella smiled. "I recently found out that I can transform into any endangered animal! Unfortunately I can't control which one I turn into yet" She transformed into ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith bowed politely and handed Tristan over to the queen, walking back over to Grace and sitting down next to her. Grace~ "Mommy," I whispered, making sure nobody heard ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "I-I'm sure I can. Maybe Aurora could watch her." She replied, a little confused. "B-But why?"

    Mar 30, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe