User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "I have never given myself to him freely, no." She answered, answering his other question with silence, knowing that her master would be listening. She smiled as the market ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner nodded, soon figuring he wouldn't see it. "Yes, sure," she answered, looking quickly to the left. A cloaked figure followed, its red eyes on Tanner. Hurry my little ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "A contract. One that takes over the mind and body." Tanner smiled lightly. "I usually do the bidding and a few other things since I'm one of the older ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    **Fine with me** Tanner~ Tanner looked around the room as she sat, noticing Ray. He looked amazing...after only a year and a half. She motioned quickly with her hand for ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner shook her head again. "If...Master," she said the name with distaste, "catches me on something other than my own wings I'll get twenty lashes." She sighed and continued ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner shook her head, holding up one hand. "I'd rather not. I stick to the forest mostly." She smiled sadly. "Tanneraih!" A loud yell broke through the forest. Tanner ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Tanner~ Tanner motioned with her hand for Tigra to stay in the shadows. And stay in the shadows she did, even the glowing blue tint to her fur unseen and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner felt herself blush and nod. "Pleasure's all mine," she smiled lightly, remembering what he'd asked, "Yes, I do like dragons. I've admired the stories about them since I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner studied the dragon up and down. "You don't see many of these around any more," she said quietly, shaking her head and coming back to reality. "Tanner," Tanner ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **Uh...not for that fairy but I guess Tim could follow Tanner** Tanner~ Tanner eyes turned into slits as the vampire appeared in the doorway. Even if she did run he ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz tensed up again, ready for her answer. "Ryan...wasn't that Carmen? The same girl who you used to date?" Liz snarled as he nodded. "Why?" He asked. "Her ring ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ She stopped her playing and looked down at the area the voice had came from. "Yes. Yes, I do," she answered, looking away from his face. "Why should it ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    **Question...are we all going to meet somewhere specific or are we going to just find each other someway?**

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    **Question...are we all going to meet somewhere specific or are we going to just find each other someway?**

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner climbed up a tall sapling, laying down on the branch. She watched as small forest animals ran beneath her. Two fox cubs near an underground den rough housed ...

    May 10, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni