User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sighed as her friends pasted the remaining pictures to lockers. They now had a back ground of school. "I don't like this Liz," Grace said from beside her, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    go ahead...i'm a little brain dead at the moment. :cry:

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Samantha~ Sam pulled the jacket closer. The forest was confusing and she was freezing. She couldn't remember the way back out and was in hesterics. "Anyone out there?" She yelled, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Samantha~ Sam pulled the coat onto her arms and walked out the door. "Where are you going?" Her parents demanded. "Out," she growled, her voice full of hatred as she ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Sam~ Sam sighed. "Why do people think there's always a catch when I offer something?" She smiled and looked at him. "No catch," she came to a sharp stop, putting ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Sure Amber* Sam~ Sam laughed lightly. "No problem and I'm serious. You want it? It's was my sisters but, she got a new one the other day and said she ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Sam~ "Thanks," she smiled, "You want it? I've got another one just like it at my house." Sam looked at him, noting his appearance. He was really cute...for a human. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jacin~ "Well since there is an odd number of vampires I guess I'm not going this year again." She smiled, thinking her plan would work. She'd always hated balls. "I'm ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Do they have school??* Sam~ Sam waved bye to her family and walked out the door, jumping into her Saleen S7 and speeding towards school. She noticed a kid from ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Sammy~ Sammy laughed aloud. "Samantha!" A booming voice shouted angrily. Sammy flushed pink and whipped around. "Y-yes sir?" She smiled sheepishly at the manager, Mr.Thomas. "You're supposed to be wat

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Sam~ Tyke pranced in a circle, every now and then changing to large form. "What?" She finally hissed. He let out a puppy bark and pawed the bed side. "You ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    **I'm out, sorry guys! do w/e with my person. I've got alot of test to study for and I can't keep up with this...*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    **Are you talking to me? Cause if you are it's Sam not Grace and can we please not burn! It'd be sooo much more fun**

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Do they get burn like Dracula in the sun, or sparkle like Ed Cullen, or do they not do anything in the sun?* Sam~ "Sam!" The leader of the Grace ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *Serenity, Hitsugaya is on the bottom of the pool...* Sammy~ Sammy laughed as Sakura-chan came back up, laughing herself. "Where's your brother?" Sammy yelled, smiling. Sakura pointed in the water ...

    Apr 2, 2008


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay