-
Re: The Hotel Royal
Sammy~ Sammy gaped as the guy floated around the pool, the others trying to keep him up. "Hitsugaya!" She yelled, jumping out of the pool and grabbing his wrist before ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
**OOH! SIRITH! Can I claim him..again? LOL uhm...even though it's her sis**
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Estacia world of magic
Name: Samantha Jukirio (Sam) Age: 15 Gender: Female Race: Were-wolf Weapon(s): This. It hangs on her back Can use magic?: Yes, Earth and Water related. She can heal and can ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*Lady Kyra. If Aphrodites is your mom then Eros is your dad :P lol and Ghost if your dad is the Almightly that means that your dad is Zues.** Name: ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled softly. "I told you. I fell," she pulled away and started running again, Grace in her tracks. "Let me see," she commanded Grace as they'd gotten away ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
War of Gods The Gods have had this huge argument and are now fighting. Your job is to get them to stop. You can have the same person from God ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Ever Wonder
Naomi~ "Trusting, eh?" Naomi smiled up at him as they walked. >,< erk
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Hotel Royal
Sammy~ One of the guys grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into the pool. Sammy smiled and kicked him in the stomach, pushing off into an underwater back flip. Sammy ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Hotel Royal
Sammy~ Sammy took a deep breath, sucking in as much air as she possibly could. "Thanks," she said quickly turning to the four guys that jumped her, "Which one of ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
Lilith~ Lilith blushed and looked away. "Yeah, so?" She mummbled, helping him to his feet. He flashed her a smile and she blushed deeper. "I'm gonna...uh..." There was nothing to ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
*Same here...I'm going to open another one though so don't post it here**
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*I live a little ways away from the attack *nod** Sam~ "I hate you!" Sam screamed, running out of her parents house, a bag full of clothes slung over her ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ The bell rang and Liz stood up quickly, walking out of the classroom and into the bathroom. She quickly called Grace who was in there within seconds. Liz begged ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Whatever. I got jumped how's that? She winced as her lip throbbed and passed it back, trying to ignore the pain and concentrate on the lesson.
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz read the note and wrote down a few words. I'm clumsy and I tripped down the stairs. She lied and passed it back.
Apr 3, 2008
