User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "Sure," Tanner smiled, pulling away from him and looking up at Knight and smiling wider.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner cocked an eyebrow and smircked. "If I want you?" She asked kissing him back with just as much passion. "Of course I want you." She laughed lightly.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner blushed and averted her eyes to the ground. "Okay. Do you want me as girlfriend?" She asked, shuffling her own feet, her head still lowered.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed and covered her face. "I feel bad now. I didn't encourage you back then 'cause I didn't think you could actually do it...but now look! You actually ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    **Sorry. Nobody else is posting! We're just bored!**

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner laughed as Aren looked back at her. "Do you want a slave?" She teased, pulling away and prancing around the small area

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner stood, her face blank for a while. She took in a sharp breath and looked up at him. "I'm free," she whispered joyfully, and to her own suprise, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner took a step back, her head bowed as she did so. She sat, her head still hung as she waited for the next command. That was all she ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "Good. Now protect Master," Master commanded. Tanner nodded and transformed into a huge white wolf, looking down at Aren and deadlocking Knight in the eyes, her lips curling over ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner stopped and looked up at him, confused. "W-what do you mean?" She asked. A twig snapped, making her looked up quickly. Master stood in front of the group, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner shook her head. "I-I don't know. I tried to go against him once when I was thirteen a-an-and..." She couldn't finish. She hated it but she began to ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner blushed deeply, feeling wierdly content. "He didn't do this. I kicked tree. You can't free me. It's impossible when it comes to master." She shuddered, still confused by ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner stood weakly as Master walked out. She bandaged the areas where he'd broke the skin and shot out the door, the sky beginning to rain again. She yelled ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner nodded slowly, her master's voice penatrating her mind. 10 lashes. "Meet me in the same spot we met earlier around noon okay? I've really got to get this ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ Tanner nodded once, looking at the ground and starting off in a quick run. She hated talking to people about it. She hated getting close to people, afraid that ...

    May 11, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt