User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ "I'd rathe-" Sam began but was cut off when Kurimi grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the nearest closet.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    *sigh* Sam~ Sam looked at Kurimi. He definately looked stoned. "Uh, hey Kuri. You okay?" She looked at him hard. He's drugged, obviously . She thought as Kurimi nodded slowly ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I don't hate you!" Liz sighed. "I-I'm going to hide out at a hotel across town. I've got my dad's credit card so it shouldn't be hard to get ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    *lolz* Sam~ Sam sighed and stood up. "No, It doesn't matter anymore," she walked over to him and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his head closer, and kissed ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    *SIC, Sam is in her room...* Sam~ Sam shot her head up, looking at Tyler. "No," she growled, throwing her head back down on the pillow. "Didn't mean to send ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex smiled up at the waitress. "Coffee, black, please. With a teaspoon of sugar is you will." The waitress nodded and looked over at Trent. "And you sir?" She ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ So bored! Sam thought as she ripped her cellphone out of her pocket. Come here . She texted to Genna, not bothering to see who she really texted to. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex smiled and gave in. "Ah, what the heck. You're to cute to say 'no' to anyway," she sighed, gazing at him.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ "Haha, I don't think so. I'll pay my share," Alex smiled. She flexed her hand, fighting the urge to grab his. God! He's gotta be so hot!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ Sam laughed as Kyle ran in. "Kyle!" She called and he whipped around. "We're playin' thirty minutes in heaven," she tossed him a balled up number, "If you just ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    **LOLZ** Alex~ Alex laughed lightly as the elevator doors opened. She walked out, looking around carefully. "What are you doing?" She heard Trent laugh. She straightened and sighed in relief. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex smiled at him and punched him in the shoulder playfully. "You're lucky," she laughed lightly pulling her hand back down.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ Sam stood back up, tossing Gretched a balled up number. "We are," she smiled, soon frowning as Clarissa swung her legs over Tyler, and kissed him. Oh shit! She ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Sam~ "Eh, close enough, I'm an Animal Controler. This is my normal appearance by the way," Sam smiled, her tail no longer swaying. "There's a storm approaching," she said, her ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ Naomi stood up and paced, her blue tinted, yet still white, fur glimmering in the moonlight. "Will you calm down?!" Keira snarled. "How can I?! Casius almost died! All ...

    Apr 15, 2008


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe