User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    **If we're a hybrid do we have to be in the hornets?** Name: Keira Sivron Sex: Female Race: Hybrid (Half and half) Weapons: A dagger, teeth, nails, and a pistol ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sighed, she wasn't going to be able to avoid this. "There's not alot about myself. My mom died in a car accident with four of her friends. I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sammy~ Sammy sat down on the sand and looked out at the ocean. "Ah, but fish don't fit my liking." She smiled, dropping her tail from swaying.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Name: Samantha Evans (Sammy) Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Cat Demon/Vampire Stars: Triple Appearance/Picture: Here, black hair and sharp blue eyes...and a cat tail and cat ears that are white ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Okay. This is like my very first one...hopefully since I've gotten a little better this might not become so confusing as the last one. This boarding school...it's not nomal. Many ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Sam~ Sam stood up quickly as Sirith entered the room. "U-Um, R-Roland. I-I've gotta tell Viola." She began to walk towards the door but Roland grabbed her arm and stopped ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex smiled and took another sip. "I've run out of ideas of what to talk about. Darn," she laughed, "You got any ideas?" She smiled wider.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    **Stella says you're a druggie Trystyn...(AKA SIC)** Sam~ "I wasn't." Sam smiled teasingly. >.< short

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    **This is Steller! Hi Trystyn! What are you doing on here?! Haha!.... :shock:

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Of course not!" Liz yelped quickly. "Why would I be?" She smiled sheepishly and leaned against a random car, making the alarm go off. She screamed and ran on ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ Sam sighed and fixed her shirt a little. "Both I think. Kurimi and Genna are acting kind of weird and they're not the ones who would bring drugs to ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex laughed and smiled. "Two weeks." She laughed, folding her hands on the table. "How about you?"

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "No, I'm fine." She smiled, blushing slightly and letting go of his, putting a little bit of space between them. Grace~ Grace sighed and walked out of the hotel, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex smiled as the waitress brought the coffee. "A little sugar never hurt a model." She teased, taking a sip.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sam~ Sam smiled and pulled away. "Thank god someone knows it's not my party...and it's going far at least...we might have to end it a little earlier than planned though...We've ...

    Apr 17, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening