User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    Keira~ Right when they got in front of the dance club Keira flipped off the back right as it stopped. "I won't bother you this time." She smiled, striding into ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sam~ Sam heard some of the tabbies laughing. They'd probably caught that damned dog. Sam smiled triumphantly and turn towards the forest. "I'll be right back," she smiled at Curtis ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Sam~ Sam laughed. "You sure?" She asked, looking at him harder. He nodded. "Ugh. Okay, drop it. Who are you? Really?" She smiled. "Wh-" He began. "It's not like I'll ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz stepped out of the car and smiled at the apartments. "I like it," she smiled, serious. "You do?" Johnathan asked. Liz laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah, I do." ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ Sammy looked up the stairs at a boy and shrugged. "I don't know. I go through files not gossip." She smiled.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    **No! The vampires here are like the ones in Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse. They do not burn in the sun. Stakes, crosses, and holy water can't kill them, etc. etc.**

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ "I've got people on the inside," Sammy smiled and pulled out more rabbits, stuffing them into Luci's purse. Heel clicks could be heard, echoing through the halls. Sammy snickered ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    *pokes thread*

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    Keira~ Keira stomped her foot on the back tire of Shiro's bike as he tried to pull out. "Going somewhere Princey?" She smiled, her teeth glistening in the dark. She ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ "To snatch a few rabbits. I found this cool place in the teacher's lounge. It's stacked full of rabbits. No teachers are ever in there and it's unlocked so ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sammy~ Sammy looked at the boy and stroke his collarbone with her tail, making him instantly fall to the ground. "Ow," he said weakly, making Sammy laugh aloud. "I guess ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    **Wha! She wouldn't laugh! She never laughs! Whahaha!** Sammy~ Sammy shot daggers at them both, then at the bottle of blood. "I do read romances thank you very much, and ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    sorry!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ Sammy shot her head up from the vampire book she was reading. A girl with pink and black hair had walked in and was now sitting on one of ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Ouch. That must have been horrible. I mean about both of your parents dying and you sister being raped," Liz shivered, "So, how old is your sister now?" She ...

    Apr 17, 2008


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon