User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Art & Photography Re: The T-Dock

    Thanks was actually taken in Valpariso, which is a small (very small) town near Destin, Florida, right off Tom's Bayou (AKA Boggy Bayou)

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Wait! Stop! Were you at a 'Three Days Grace' concert?? OMG! Anyway I love the pictures! Especially 3, 4, & 7!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The T-Dock

    Yah! I took this while I was in Florida for my great-grandma's funeral. I was really depressed, had nothing to do, and really didn't want to be around people I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *Steals Jasper, Seth, and Quil plushies and snuggles them!!* Oh my gosh!! I just finished this series!! I can't wait for the 4th book and the movie to come out!! ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    Wat lake is that? Is it Lake Jordan?? Just wondering because I live in Alabama and it looks kinda familiar...but then again all lakes look familiar...

    Feb 3, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh