User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    Um...other than what the others have already said this is really good! The shading on the cheeks does need to be toned down and the hand needs to be shortened ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    OOH!! I love it!! So pretty! Awesome!! ~Lulu

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Oh! I looked at this again and...all the detail you added on the arms and legs kind of makes it look like a shiny barbie doll faerie. Just trying to ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Wow! Amazing! I'm so envious of your talent! Amazing Job~ ~Lulu

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Joanna McKylie (Final)

    Love it! The boots rock! *steals boots and runs away, laughing* Anyway, Amazing Job! ~Lulu

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    I love this! I like how the larger hand covers the others! Very creative! ~Lulu

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Wow! This is great! *pouts* I don't know how to do that correctly! My friends tease me about it because they all know how to and won't teach me! I ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotos de Mexico

    Oh wow Via! These are great! Though, the first one looks a little blurry around the sides. My personal favorites are the second one of that bridge and the third ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    I really like this! I love the colour of her hair especially!!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    Me likeys!!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    Awwwww!! (Not the only one that said that) I love it! The cat looks really cool and I LOVE that song!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    Lol! Me likes!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    Ooh! I love the angle its at! I used to live in Florida so this reminds me of home! Where was this taken?

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Naomi, I'm a skater and I can control the emotion of anger and hate in anybody. ~Naomi :wink:

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Hehe! I love it! So cool! ~LuLu

    Mar 11, 2008


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone