User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    These are...Wow! I LOVE the last one! Really pretty!! ~Lulu

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Haha! Good one Saint! I love the angry one and the ecstatic one looks like it has a mental problem, so it looks like the angry one is getting and ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Aww!! So kawaii! I love the shading! I only wish I could draw this good! Awesome job Cat!! Oh, I can't wait for the colored version by the way!! ~Lulu

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Watership Down

    I'm reading the book right now...It's really good so far. I like it ALOT more than the movie. The movie was a little...meh? The beginning of the movie was a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    started kicking puppies. The puppies were wolf pups and when they cried their mothers came and...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    chopped off his spotted-tongue. Now he talked like a...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A newspaper! ~Kit A bloody zebra. ~Tyler the Weirdo Hmm..that's a hard one. ~Stacy the...(i'm sure you all know) What is the first word that comes to mind when you ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    a white poofy door opened and her fell again. This time, he landed on a...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    did the Jitterbug. All of a sudden...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    Ooh! I like it! It's very uncommon! I love how you thought of a lightbulb instead of a flower or an animal or anything common like that. Greatly done! ~Lulu

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Ello, my name is Kyle. I'm a huge pervert and yes, I do do perverted stuff, especially to Luci. Hi, my name is Luci and I hate Kyle. *sigh*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    some anime chracter hit God in the head with a huge hammer. He fell and landed on a...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Has anyone heard about Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria? I've been hearing it alot recently and I just can't tell if it's true or not? I mean Rachelle Lefevre would be ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    Yes! I love the Warrior series!! I've read the entire first collection and I'm trying to find the forth one in the second prophecy! I've got the feild guide and ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    First attempt!! Please help!!

    Mar 23, 2008


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain