User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    BSL or Breed Specific Legislation is the banning of certain dogs. Such as the pittbull, German Shepard, Neopolitan Mastiff, Bull Mastiff, Boxer, etc. etc. Do you think BSL is right? ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    *pets all the dogs and cats and other animals* I could only get one of my dogs to stay still for a picture...I swear they all have ADHD. Anywho, here's ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    And this is me! Naomi!!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Grr! Gwen!! I love your hair!! *pats hair...then steals guitar from Soul and runs into a theater* Oof anyway look!! This is Hoshi aka Stella at my house acting crazy ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    It's Rainin' Men - Pointer Sisters

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *Gives everyone envious looks* Agh! Why do you all have to be so perty?!? I look so horrid next to all of you guys!! :cry: :cry: Oh well I guess. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    I'll volunteer, i guess. I've recently been taking classes with my friends.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    I know a best friend and I are Japanese yeah...

    Jan 30, 2008


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight