User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    I've changed religion and my parents aren't very happy with me. I've gone from Christian to Wiccan to Taoism and even Druidism. My parents are Christians and are very disappointed ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    The area it is located in could be one. I live in Prattville, Alabama and we have A+ Education and it is a great area. However, in Montgomery and Selma ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    In my opinion when it comes to men they should stop like at forty and women at forty also. I just think it's gross when you have this twenty year ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    In my opinion they are both. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and we've got prostitutes crawling all over the place. Some are victims in need of money for their family, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I agree with some of you, the fast food restraunts that are not at fault and that American's are. I live in the South and we have ALOT of overweight ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Cheaper by the Dozen ll

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ doesn't know how to do the 'down arrow' < Is waiting for a post on a certain storybook v doesn't know who Maralyn Manson is =]

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    egg salad

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hey everyone! I'll be gone starting from noon today till midnight on Wednesday...I might get on but not alot...*sulks* Stupid grandparents won't let me on the computer at their house ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    Grape Jelly... :lol:

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    In my opinion it doesn't matter. But my parents don't agree...they don't want me dating an African American nor a Mexican...they are weird.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen Depression

    Symptoms are as followed; 1-depressed mood or sadness most of the time (for what may seem like no reason) 2-lack of energy and feeling tired all the time 3-inability to ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I never have called it anything other than Coke. No matter what type it's always Coke to me! :wink: ~Lulu

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Dogs all the way! I recently got my fifth dog...a bull mastiff hehe named Delilah! Dogs rock okay?! :P ~Lu

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Count me in!

    Mar 26, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare