User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    **Haha Trystyn I thought it was 1345 Upper Kingston ...Just use the antonyms why don't you...oh wait. You did...** Tanner~ Tanner smiled at Rosalie. "You again?" She teased with a ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Tanner~ Tanner had just walked in as Chels pulled Brian into a kiss. She grabbed a cup of coffee and laughed lightly, leaning against the wall near the photoshoot. "Nice ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Tanner Thomas~ Tanner watched as Brian and Chels talked she yawned and took another sip of her water, looking down at the manuscript on the table. She re-read it and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Crater and Tanner~ Crater gave a quick nod of greeting in Keldra's direction, only to get a black blade pressed to his throat. He grimaced and grinned, looking down at ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "That's what you think," he spat, glaring at Tim's back...or at least the room he walked into. Tanner~ "Oh," she replied, dumbfounded. "So...what's up?" She asked with a smile.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Tanner and Crater~ "It would be nice to have some," they chorus again, glaring daggers at one another. "I hate you," Tanner spat angrily. "Likewise little sis," Crater snarled, lunging ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "You like that?" Tanner teased, doing it again and blowing against the back of his neck until he got the chills.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Tanner~ Tanner growled as she slipped on the branch, falling to the ground head first. She flipped around, almost like a cat, and stood her ground, snarling as her brother, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner nodded and yawned. "Yeah fine, why?" She smiled up at him, her canine teeth glimmering with her were-wolf fisuqe. (Err...spellcow doesn't work and I don't know how to ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sat up as soon as Tim entered the room, having heard most of the conversation. "What was that about?" She asked, just wanting to clarify her thoughts. Travis~ ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Oh yeah, like you'd do anything if I did," he spat, lowering his fists, "But, I would never want to hurt her again."

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name: Tanner Thomas Appearance: Occupation: Singer, songwriter, author, model Age: 25 Loves: Animals, Guys Hates: Animal abuse, perves, labels, crazy teenage guys Pet Peeves: Fingernail Biting Nationa

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "You know what?! You're damn right! I don't deserve her! I know I don't!" Travis transformed into his larger form and came at Tim, his fist up in the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Then how do I accept you, huh? You are the exact oppisite of my race and yet, Angel and I accept you completely!"

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "How am I still an idiot? I'll admit that I was but how am I now?" Travis snarled, standing up as glaring at him.

    May 12, 2008


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats