User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **LOL** Liz~ "Which one?" Liz asked, smiling and blushing. Smiling because she'd liked him kissing her and blushing because they were in a public area.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **LOL XD Me either! The movie comes out November 12th and I'm soo gonna be first in line to watch it! LOLZ** Liz~ Liz nodded and dragged him back towards ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz walked imeadiatly to the new releases, grabbing the Twilight movie. She smiled and turned back to him. "This okay?" She asked, shuffling her feet. He nodded and she ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed. "Why would I mind?" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, both of them finishing up their lunch.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shrugged. "Anything's fine. We could go rent movies or just get out for a while." She smiled up at him.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **That's not fair! I just told her you were a perve! Not what you did! Now, before we start 'flaming' each other, PM me and we'll finish this little conversation.** ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **I said I was sorry Trystyn. Do you have to keep nagging me?** Liz~ Liz laughed and continued dusting to the beat of Panic! At the Disco's song, "Build God, ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Sure, sounds good!" She smiled, picking up a duster beggining to dust.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Yeah, but it's still weird to me lol** Liz~ "Anywhere's fine." She smiled, not sure where to start herself.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Have you noticed how in either of the storybooks this stuff goes on in nobody bothers to put on a condom? Sorry, that was just a little strange to me.** ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and sat down on the couch. "Anything's fine. Do you mind if I clean your house?" She smiled, turning the volume up on the TV.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I'd rather not," she answered, a tad bit ashamed, "Later sure, but I'm just a little...tired." She smiled, kissing him again.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Whenever you want to be," she smiled, kissing him back passionately.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shook her head. "I've just gotta go get my brother this weekend. He's flying in from Florida." She groaned. "I don't really like him. His used to be ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Anytime," she breathed back smiling. Her phone vibrated, this time a phone call. Liz groaned and answered it. "Hello?! Oh, Tyler. Yeah. I don't care. Kay, whatever. See you ...

    Apr 20, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight