User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I don't think so," she mused, forcing a smile.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sat up, suddenly thirsty. She forgot about the tears, and her obviously running make-up and walked into the kitchen. "Can I have a glass of water?" She asked, ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sat down on the couch, slowly putting on of the Barbie movies in for Sarah. Sarah giggled and Liz pasted a fake smile on her face. She leaned ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz leaned her head against the window, the cold air from the AC blowing on her face and blowing her hair back. "I honestly don't know. As long as ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Sammy~ "You should've said so." She smiled, waving her hand and making a portal appear. She smiled at Sirith and grabbed his hand, pulling him through the portal. >.< short

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked over at him painfully. "I-I'll visit and I'll send all kinds of presents." She smiled but frowned when he didn't say anything. She took out her phone ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Oh here I found a few people...The front is Grace the girl to the left is Stella, and the guy in the purple is Tin... Here ** Liz sighed and ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz and Grace laughed harder, almost falling to the ground. Liz regained her balance and smiled. "We know," she teased, "Just giving you a hard time." "So when are ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz snickered as Grace answered. "I'll crash at your house. I won't crash with you." She teased, making Liz and Sarah laugh.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ Sammy raised her text book in the air and hit Leon on the head. "Is it a habit of yours to go around smelling people?" She growled. "The school ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled shyly. "If you don't mind. I can't believe I just did that though. It felt good to stand up to him. I'll admit that much." She smiled ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "You have no idea about Liz is do you little girl?" Her father smiled wickedly. Liz swallowed hard as he began talking about her. Grace~ I don't know for ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sammy~ Sammy smiled and leaned against him. "I won't. Anytime soon that is." She narrowed her eyes as Jace and Theo walked out of the forest, following Jacob.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz grimaced at his reaction. Her face paled as he glared at Sarah. She swallowed hard as he glared at her, many things in his eyes. Anger, pain, and ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Lyles~ Lyles growled, the sudden urge to rip Leon's throat out hit him. He shook the thought away and turned to Jacob. "Go get Jace. Tell her to bring Theo ...

    Apr 21, 2008


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid