User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Sam~ Sam glared at Eris and grabbed Sirith's hand, running at full speed towards Zues. She knew she couldn't get rid of Eris...but she could blind her momentarily. She smiled ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "You don't always have to be the good guy ya'know." She breathed past his ear, nipping at it.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    **I have to say something...sorry but isn't this EXACTLY like the show? I've seen it before and that happens to that brown haired dude, does it happen to everyone Haruka ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz moved over to him, sitting in his lap and facing him. "Am I?" She teased, biting his neck.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and leaned forwards, kissing him deeply on the lips. "Of course," she whispered, smiling.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Lily~ Lily giggled again, flipping off her brother's shoulders and inspecting the girl. After a thorough pat down she jumped back on her brother's back. "She's clear," she whispered into ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and blushed. "Of course. We've got two weeks and I'm sure Grace and Stella could take care of Sarah." She smiled again.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Not if I want to. And I do. So if you let me I'll pay for it all. Please Johnathan! If you want I'll even bring Ryan and Caralina ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and looked up at him. "I'll pay for both, you and Sarah." She promised. "I've got plenty of money thanks to local gigs."

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "One, you're worth more than anything I could ever have. Two, you are not a jerk. And three, I wish you could come to. It would be so much ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz stopped crying for a second and looked up at him. "Why do you think I'll even want to find anyone else? I'm yours forever and always and you're ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "For leaving. You save me from Tin and how do I repay you? By going to damn New York!" She said between sobs, sliding to the groud. She shook ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Cheaper by the Dozen ll

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ doesn't know how to do the 'down arrow' < Is waiting for a post on a certain storybook v doesn't know who Maralyn Manson is =]

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and took the drink, a sob rising in her throat. She set the drink on the counter and wrapped her arms around Johnathan's waist tightly. "I'm sorry." ...

    Apr 22, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle