-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Name: Lili Myers Age: 16 Race: Ulf Gender: Female Teacher or Student: Student Appearance: Human Wolf Personality: Loyal, Fun-loving, Loving, and Responsible Additional Info: A miniature flying wolf st
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Not that I know of." She said, startled. She walked out into the livingroom, studying it. "She's gone." She said, shocked as she walked back into the kitchen.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled and hugged him back. Tin~ "Well...call 'em." He growled tossing Ryan the phone.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
Lilith~ Lilith smiled at her and lunged, hugging her around her waist. "Thank you thank you thank you!" SHe squealed, sitting back up and regaining her composure. "Okay. Done there." ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled and nodded, standing back up and helping Johnathan to his feet. Tin~ "Tell me now!" He yelled, grabbing Ryan's shirt collar and throwing him against the floor. ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled happily and sucked on his tongue, kissing him harder at the same time. Tin~ Tin threw another punch, ignoring his statement. "Call him then," he growled, pinning ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
Lilith~ Lilith blushed and glowered. "Yeah, so what if I do?" She growled, red face burning as she looked down and continued to scrub the grime off the deck.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "I don't know. She's always done this kind of crap to me." Liz sighed and kissed him harder, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Tin~ "Grace told me you ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Possession
Wow Over... This is amazing! Other than the few things the others pointed out it looks really great! Keep it up! ~Lulu
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Of course!" She told him, kissing him as deep as he would allow her.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Grace is just jealous. She does that all the time and I'm getting sick of it." She growled, standing up. She grabbed a handful of Grace's hair and pulled ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
Lilith~ Lilith splashed water on Lisette, making her jump and scream in shock. Lilith laughed and splashed her again.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz looked up at him, astonished as the tears fell down her cheeks quicker. "Of course! Why do you think I dont?! You're the most amazing person I've ever ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "N-n-nothing," she spoke through her angry, yet sad, tears. She pulled her hand closer to her, not daring to look at Johnathan. "I want you to come. Why do ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
Lilith~ Lilith laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I helped out. I like my hair wet anyway." She smiled, shaking her head left and right quickly. Lisette laughed, making Lilith laugh along ...
Apr 23, 2008
