User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "No!" She screamed back in reply. "You were all over the Queen like white on bread!" She threw a pillow at the UNLOCKED door. *Sorry had to point that ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz glowered at him and gritted her teeth in mock anger. "Not choosing! You saved me so YOU pick!" She smirked, making it harder on him.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **How about some like these... 1 2 And DR can I claim Andrew?? ***

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "It doesn't matter to me. Anything you want to do," she smiled, kising him back.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and let go. "I'll be right back." She smiled, walking into the back room. Finding nothing else, she grabbed a pair of his pajama pants and one ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Sammy~ "If you want to come, that's fine. I'd love to have company other than a giant tiger and a dog-eared, flying, miniature demon." She laughed. She smiled as Keira ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and took a quick shower, wrapping a towel around her and walking out. She wrapped her arms around Johnathan's neck and frenched him passionately, smiling as she ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Just a few bruises in cuts. Nothing a quick shower won't cure." She smiled lightly, dragging him towards his car.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Sammy~ "Oh no, that's fine. I won't be here very long. As soon as the rain lets up I've got to continue North." Sammy smiled nervously. "Thanks anyway though." She ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Do you want one?" She asked teasingly, biting his neck lightly.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and kissed him hard again. "I love you," she whispered, smiling.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz stuck her tongue out at Tin and started laughing, despite the few bruises she'd recieved. She smiled and Johnathan and laughed again. "Thanks," she smiled, kissing him passionately.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz and Tin sat in silence as Tin drove. Every now and then he'd look at her, smirk and look back at the road. They pulled up to an ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and pulled out her phone sending Tin a short simple text message. "Kay. The other night I programed a tracker into your phone for me, Sarah, and ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded. "I'll do it for you too," she smiled. "So if you want me to be the bait then I've already got an idea."

    Apr 24, 2008


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel