-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Yes please," she begged, her body almost going limp other than her arms that hung from the bed posts. "Johnathan, please." She begged again, smiling at him devilishly.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Sure , she replied, looking back at the teacher and taking notes that the teacher was speaking.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Yes!" Liz growled, her eyes yearning as she looked down at him. "Please?" She asked, smiling coyly.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Then I'll gladly except. She wrote back, handing it to him and winking. Don't get your hopes up, her mind told her, you know it'll be like the other ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz moaned loudly, curling her toes and arching her back. "Feels good," she managed to moan, arching her back more.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smiled and sighed. Depends if you want to or not. She smiled and handed it back to him, still smiling.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ You mean Samuel? Haha! No! We've been good friends since I first came here. No relationship between us other that good friends. He's been pretty angry since I stole ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "I'm having fun," she smiled, "I just want more." She smirked and cocked an eyebrow, waiting impatiently.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili read it and swear her heart stopped. She told herself to breathe and took in a sharp breath as she wrote her response. No, why? She asked, tossing ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Look in that black bag over there and you'll see," she smirked, mock shyness in her voice.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili groaned and walked into the room, instantly signing unsigned papers. "Really Samuel. You couldn't wait till the end of the day for me to sign these? They aren't ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "All kinds of things," she smirked, gasping as he bit her hard. "But, you don't want them do you?"
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ "Eh, Only during class," she smiled. "I get annoyed alot easier than most thanks to a few people I work daily with." Lili looked up at him again. He ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smirked down at him. "I still won't trust you with toys," she smiled, "Even the ones I brought," she stuck her nose in the air like a prep ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili stood up as Andrew walked out and was at his side in a few seconds. "Sorry about being rude a while ago. I was just a little irratable ...
Apr 25, 2008
