-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Of course. I wouldn't want anyone else there with me...and I've got the money no need to worry there. Once I get this whole record deal we can come ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith sighed and moved Grace back to her hip. "I don't know. She hasn't talked att all today," Lilith frowed worridly.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled at him happily and kissed him hard. "I love you sooo much," she smiled cheerfully.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ "Good morning. I'm fine, how about you?" She smiled, running her hand through his already tousled hair teasingly. Grace whined again and climbed from Lilith's hip to her back, ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "You must like the smell of sweat," she teased, smiling, "I love you too."
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith yawned and rolled over, almost falling off the bed in alarm at Grace who was laying right next to her, wide-eyed. "G-Grace you scared me," Lilith smiled, picking ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled and burried her face into his chest, catching her breath finally.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "You sure it's okay?" She asked, smiling and wrapping her arms around his chest. She kissed his neck and smiled again.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz moaned again until she finally caved in. "O...K" She said in a shaky breath. She pulled away and tried to catch her breath, smiling apoligeticaly at Johnathan. "Sorry," ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smiled at him and thought for a second. "I'm not completely sure," she frowned, "What about you?"
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smirked and looked up, the teacher wasn't even in the room. She stood up, laying her finished paper on the table, soon walking out of the classroom altogether.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz moaned louder, gripping the blankets tighter. It felt so good yet so bad! She smiled and moaned again, enjoying ever minute of it.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ You obviously don't know a thing about me , she smirke, handing it back to him. **Tired...11...bed...sleep...now**
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz moaned loudly again, enjoying the very fathom of him being here. She gripped the sheets around her the best she could, arching her back farther than it already ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ A while, she replied, smiling, You that anxious to get out? We could alway skip a day. Say we both got sick.
Apr 25, 2008
