User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "No...I'm fine." She managed to speak through clenched teeth.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "A bit," she smiled. Her stomach hurt horribly from getting hit by Tin multiple times. She grabbed her stomach tightly, hoping he wouldn't notice.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "So are you," she sghed in contentment as she closed her eyes, not going to sleep though, "I love you soo much."

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shivered lightly and pulled the covers over her, resting her head on his chest.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and kissed his chest again, smiling lightly.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed again, kissing him passionately. "I said it was okay, and I'm fine." She smiled softly.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and pecked him on the lips lightly. "Shh. It's okay. I'm fine." She smiled, her eyes true.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shook her head, making a loose tear fall. She laughed and pushed it away quickly. "No, it's okay. It just hurt a bit," she smiled.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz screamed in pain. "Johnathan!" She choked, tears welling in her eyes.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled wickedly, liking this game. "No, I wanna beat him up like he does me." She sighed, holding back a few moans in the process.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "No, I still have the urge to lock his ass up," She smiled teasingly at Johnathan.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "You don't have to do anything," Lilith smiled, shooting Grace a warning glance. Grace smiled her cute kiddie smiled that made Lilith's heart melt and Lilith smiled softly. Grace~ ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I highly doubt she will, since she's already lost. And, we could bust him now. I don't care anymore. He's an alcoholic, a drug addict, a drug seller, an ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I glowered at him and sighed. "I forgive ou," I smiled lightly, jumping out of Mommy's arms and onto his shoulders, laughing lightly.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "She is...she'll have forgotten about it all by the time we leave. And I said I didn't want my dad getting in trouble now. I never said anything about ...

    Apr 25, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown