User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I shook my head and smiled. "I've tried that already. When I was in sixth grade. Didn't work out to well," I laughed lightly and sat down, reading the ...

    May 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: sky storm dt

    LunaBuna43- Tanner Lockheart, a human raised by tigers. She grew up with Ray on the island of Karov. Was trained to fight by a pair of rogues and is heavily ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    **Serenity doesn't get on much...** Tanner~ Tanner nodded and smiled. "Alot of fun!" She laughed lightly, skimming through more songs. She smiled as Rockstar by Nickelback began to play. Even ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I laughed lightly, beginning to walk to my next class, which Lucinda had with me. "So you ready for the Biology test?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. "We have ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **Someone bring me in...I'm not sure how to start...fried brain straight from math class...**

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith blushed, smiling lightly. "No, I'm not busy," she answered honestly.

    May 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Teenagers - Discussion Thread

    That's not fair!! I've got four more days!! I'm gonna die!! I'm on my laptop in computer clas!! I hate the mouse!

    May 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Teenagers - Discussion Thread

    My computer class is the very first thing in the morning! Not fair!

    May 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    I wrote and idea down in my notebook during my english class and left it at school. I'm going to try and get it tomorrow and type it up durning ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith held in a moan and shook her head. "No, nothing happened. I think I hurt her huge ego more than anything though," she laughed lightly. She kissed him ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly as Tristan and Grace walked out. She replaced the smile with a snarl and stood up, wrenching her hair from Ashley's hand. "Let me tell you ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Ashley~ Ashey fumed, glaring at him. She grabbed the girl by the back of her hair, yanking her backwards. "Who do you think you are, stealing my fiancee?! Beg for ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Tanner~ Tanner smiled up at him and turned back to the music. "Hmm." She bit the inside of her lip, skimming. She loved old songs. Absolutely loved them. She smiled ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Ashley~ "You will marry me!" Ashley yelled, grabbing the side of his face and yanking him down to her lips hard. She pulled away and sneered up at him, "Besides, ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled and blushed lightly, turning Grace's head back to her and continuing to wash the bright red stains. Ashley~ "It doesn't matter! As soon as whatever binds you ...

    May 15, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy