User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "No, I'm fine, really." She laughed lightly. "Calm down," she smiled, getting out and walking towards the house.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ "It's nice to meet him too! He's so big!" She smiled. "Bigger than most. His colour is unnatural. Most are alot lighter. He's very pr-handsome." She corrected herself smiling.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Positive," Liz smiled softly, pushing a twenty into Johnathan's pocket. "That's for the meds." She smiled, patting his pocket. "I don't want it back to keep it," she sat ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ Lili shook her head excitedly. Tsune cursed angrily from her shoulder and jumped to her head, his poofy white wings fluttering.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled up at him painfully, taking his hand in hers and squeezing it tightly. "Told you I was fine," she sighed mockingly.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ "Ooh! I want to see it!" Lili smiled ecstatically as Tsune shivred on her shoulder. "How big are we talkin' boy?" He asked, his voice cracking in mid-sentence.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled painfully. "Thanks doc." She smiled softly but still painfully. She walked out after thanking the doctor again.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ "Tastes pretty good. Kind of like chocolate and vanilla but it still has that cetain zing to it." She smirked. "But why am I telling you? It's not like ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "No! I swear! He wouldn't lay a finger on me!" She thought hard for something that was partially true. "He's my boyfriend. My father did this." She mumbled almost ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "I might," she smiled devilishly and seductively. short

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shook her head. "He would never abuse me. It was another person." She smiled lightly, soon grimacing in pain.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ Lili laughed and covered her mouth as Tsune's fur bristled. "I'm bigger than I seem dragon ryder!" Tsune growled. "I can grow and shrink whenever I want!" "With my ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I grinned brightly and jumped off his shoulders, landing square on my feet. I picked up a strawberry and chewed it thoughtfully.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith blushed and nodded, smiling at him lightly. "Grace you can have some strawberries if you want of some other type of fruit." Lilith suggested. Grace stuck her tongue ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz swallowed hard and layed down on the table. She winced as the doctor pressed on her stomach...harder than Johnathan had earlier. She whined in pain. "It hurt there?" ...

    Apr 26, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare