-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smiled as they wound through the mountains. Tsune scoffed from her bag, making Lili laugh. "He's angry that he can't fly this fast," she breathed passed Andrew's ear.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz laughed lightly. "Why'd you do that?" She smiled as he shrugged. Liz sighed and thought for a second. "Any pasta?" She smiled thoughtfully.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Sammy~ Sammy swayed her tail behind her and glowered. "I don't party either," she snarled.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz sighed and sat down. "A water if you don't mind." She finally said, laying vertical across the couch.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili closed her eyes and tightened her grip around his waist. "This is so amazing!" She squealed happily, opening her eyes.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz placed her hands on his chest and smiled. "Calm down. You can do nothing more than be here," she smiled.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz laughed and shook her head, "I'm fine,"
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili laughed and smiled at him. "I'm ready." She laughed.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz stiffled a yawn and woke up, stummbling out of the room. "Johnathan? Where are you?" She asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ "My best friend was a dragon ryder and he told me what each growl, snarl, or snort meant." She smiled. "A ride sounds like fun," she looked at the ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili laughed as she shrank the wolf and he jumped into her bag, whimpering. "He was laughing right?" She asked, smiling.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz laughed and leaned against Johnathan, smiling when he wrapped his arm around her. "Good night," she joked, soon falling asleep.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Sammy~ "Nope. I don't dance."
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz sighed and sat down on the couch. "Nothing, I'm fine." She smiled lightly and flipped the television on. "I don't even need to rest. Stupid doctor telling me ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smiled and blushed, shuffling her feet. "Hey hey. Lili! Make me grow my biggest! I want to see the size comparison!" Tsune barked. "Tsune. At your biggest you're ...
Apr 26, 2008
