User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ "Well, we are leaving in the morning. So we'd thought we'd get you, Sarah, and Liz ready." Grace stated, biting into a strand of speghetti. Liz~ "Tomorrow?! I though ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ Lili smiled as Tsune grew beside her. "Okay, I'll see you later tonight then." She smiled, jumping on his back. "Lili!" Travis appeared on the other side of the ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly as they all stared at the food, wide eyed and instantly started eating. "Wow! Sugoi! Arigatou Johnathan-kun!" Fritz yelled, chomping on different foods. "Fritz is part ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **Yeah I know lol** Lili~ Lili jumped off right before they hit the ground, smiling as she walked over to them. "You wanna get dinner together later tonight?" She asked, ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    All~ "Yes please!" They all yelled, smiling. Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and nodded. "I'm fine," she smiled as he walked back into the kitchen.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and wrapped her hands around his waist as the dragon took off. Tsune, now shrunk, clung tightly to Lilli's shoulder, complaining about the little space he had ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "Is Liz here?! I'm Stella. This is Fritz and you've already met Grace." She smiled and ducked under his arm, looking around the house. "Liz!" She squealed, jumping on ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ Lili blushed deeply and stared unspeakingly at him. "Y-you k-k," she shook her head quickly, "Yes, I'm ready," she said, quickly standing up and letting go of Tsune's neck.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Thank you," She smiled, kissing him back, Stella~ Stella danced towards the door Liz was supposively in, Grace and Fritz followed behind her, playfully punching on each other. She ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ "N-" She began but got cut off by Tsune's barking laugh. "What's so funny!?" She asked desperately. "H-he th-thinks that y- you have a b-boyfriend!" He barked humorously as ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz grinned and sighed looking at the screen. A picture of her and her band playing at the school flashed across the screen. She squealed and kissed him on ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ Lili stared around at the scene. "Wow," she breathed, almost breathless. Tsune pushed his way out of her bag and landed beside her, still in mouse size. Lili smirked ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "It's not like I'll leave you here," she smiled, "But, I do need to get ready for all this. And to do that I need to go back to ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I was. But, not any more." She smiled and turned on the televion to MTV. Her song was playing loudly and the people were talking about it. "The real ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "You!" She laughed, patting the seat beside her.

    Apr 26, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon