-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "It's better than mine. I could hardly speak fluently till I was twelve. Most of my talk was in barks and caveman speak," she laughed lightly. "I was hopeless ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz sighed and rolled on her stomach. It's soo boring! I'm soo pathetic! I can't even go a night without seeing you!
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "My family left me and my brother to fend for ourselves when I was seven and he was four. I discovered what my power was when my brother and ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz, Stella, Fritz, and Grace all took a shower one at a time and put on the same outfit, walking out of the house and driving to Fritz's house. ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz laughed as a cupcake hit her square in the face. Her phone went of and she answered in. Love you too babe! X: :'( Wish you were here!! ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "WHat do you want to know?" She smiled, staring into his eyes.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smiled and sat down. The waitress instantly came up, asking what they would like to drink. "I'll have a vanilla coke." Lilli smiled, looking back and Andrew.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz screamed as Stella threw a cupcake at her. It hit the wall behind her, the red icing staining the white. Her phone went off and she read the ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Sure." Lilli smiled, tugging at the end of her skirt nervously,
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled. "When you pick up Sarah ask if Ryan and Carolina wanna go. It'll be about two months long and I'll pay. Meet us at the ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "No, I'm fine. Stella, Grace, Fritz, we've got to go get all my stuff. Johnathan...are you still coming?" She choked out worridly. It was short notice and he was ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Anything's fine. How about you?" She smiled, dusting herself off for no apparent reason.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Thanks," Lilli blushed, "Why wouldn't I have come?" She asked, unsure of where they would really go.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ I grasped my head and shook it quickly. "Why tomorrow?!" "The music producer called in a private jet for us tomorrow. I thought he called you!" Stella almost yelled. ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smiled and pulled on a pair of tight blue jeans, a black skirt over them and a white button down shirt. She pulled on a pair of black ...
Apr 27, 2008
