User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "So did I," she breathed teasingly, pressing her lips to his hard.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli blushed furiously, giving in. She sighed and played with his tongue teasingly.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and squatted to the ground, giving Sarah a hug. "Where's your brother?" She asked and Sarah ran through the crowd yelling, "This way!" Liz stood and shouldered ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and kissed him back. "Nobody thinks you're a least none of my friends. The just consider you a delinquent." She smiled shamefully and kissed him deeply, still ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz glowered as Stella hit her over the head with a pillow and dragged her out of bed, tossing her in the shower. Liz groaned and quickly showered, slowly ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Shugo Chara DT

    Discuss please

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Kay. G'night. I'll give you a big kiss tomorrow but for now XOXO lol luh yah! Liz smiled and closed her phone, soon drifting off to sleep.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli blushed lightly and took a sip of her soda, looking at the table. "I-I'm glad you do...b-because I've had my eye on you since you first came here ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I giggled into a pillow and Stella slapped me in the back of the head. "Shut your yap!" She grumbled, rolling over. Liz laughed and looked back at the ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Of course! He's so amazing! But..." she blushed, "I think I like his rider even more." She smiled softly,

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    They are human spirits but can have animal features

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Name: Amu Hinamori Age: 13 Gender: Female Grade: 7th Shugo Chara(s): Ran, Miki, and Suu Personallity: Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Elementary, where she has a reputation for ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Shugo Chara...also known as Your Would-be self. They are small guardians that hatch from your soul. They guide you throughout life but you must believe in them in order to ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled softly. "That's how Tsune was. He was the first real friend I had. I met him when I first came here."

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Yeah. I keep thinking it's you snoring in my ear but when I look over it's just Stella...*sigh* LOL. She smiled and sent it, burrying her face in a ...

    Apr 27, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight