User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli growled and stretched, transforming into her human form. Last night was amazing! She smiled, pulling on her uniform and quickly brushing through her hair. She banged on all ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli sighed after she thought she'd calmed down and looked herself over. She was still completely white and furry. She snarled angrily and dug her claws into the thinly, ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "I do. I never thought I'd actually be able to spend time with you. I was afraid you'd reject me for being top of out class and not near ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli blushed and slimed down at him. She got on her knees and bent down, kissing him on the lips lightly.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli tilted her head upwards towards the sky, the moon's shine making a blue fringe around her face and the outline of her hair. "It really is amazing, huh?" ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "My stomach still hurts a tad but all in all I'm fine," she smiled, kissing him lightly on the cheek as the flight atendant walked down the isle, giving ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli shook her head, sitting down where she was. "It's fine," she smiled over at him, looking at the sky. Thank god it hasn't happened yet. I hate that ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli scrambled to her feet and backed way up, breathing hard. "S-sorry, I-I'm just not r-ready for something like that," she blushed, backing up further.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled, eveyone piling into the plane.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and kissed him back, looking at the sky. "It's beautiful," she smiled, leaning against him.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli looked at him questioningly, slightly confused. She shook her head and smiled lightly, hiding the confused look. "I guess," she breathed, kissing him lightly again.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and blushed looking around at everyone. "Kay, let's get to the plane," she smiled nervously.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled lightly at him. "Anything's fine," she breathed, kissing him again.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Yes a bit," she smiled, kissing him back passionately.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled, unsure of what to do. She continued to kiss him, still unsure. She'd never really done this before.

    Apr 27, 2008


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon