User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **She already said lol**

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed in a bark as Tsune tackled her. The wind changed, bringing two familiar scents her way. "It's Knight and Andrew. I'm gonna play a trick on them." ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I'm not taking either one of your sides but I will say something. Johnathan, I know you would never lie to me and I love you. But, if I ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ "Don't listen to him Eli! He's a lier! He said if I didn't text him saying that stuff and if I didn't let him kiss me he'd ruin your ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ I have my reasons. I was planning on just ruining yours but since you and Liz have gotted closer it'll take its toll on both of you. She smirked ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ I can still ruin both of your lives. I can make Liz hate you with just the snap of my fingers. Liz~ I looked over at Johnathan and he ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli ran right passed the student council office, hoping to sneak out of work today. Hannah grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her back in. "Hannah! I ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ Correct . She smirked. Liz~ I laughed and helped her more. "Repeat after me kay?" I asked and Sarah nodded. "Wracking my brain again and again," she sang and ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and kissed him quickly and passionately. "Of course," she smiled, winking at him and running out of the class.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Lyles~ "Pitiful vampire," he growled, tossing the rose onto the ground, "It's an apoligy. A pitiful one at that," he sat down at watched Leon walk away.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    This all? Oh I have the DT up btw

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy! "No! It's because I'm stressed out! Don't take it seriously if I'm mean but it's only because I'm extremely stressed."

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Hmm, try this," she smiled, grabbing Sarah's hand gently and placing it on her diaphram. "Press from there and sing the best you can," she instructed. Sarah did it ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Post for Sarah or Johnathan please...**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli blushed, embarrassed by all the students that were still in the class. "No, it's not. It's just...not all the student council members like your past records and all ...

    Apr 27, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother