User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz yawned and looked around, everyone was asleep...or at least it looked that way. She yawned again and got off Johnathan's lap, sitting in the chair next to him. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Tsune prodded Lilli in the side extremely hard. "Lil!" He snarled in her ear, finally waking her up. "What?" Lilli groaned, sitting up and shooting dagger like glares at ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "I'll just come to your dorm. I already know where each kid is assigned so." She smiled and fell back onto the bed. "You can stay if you want. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed lightly under his kiss and pulled away. "Do you mind if I get a bit of sleep?" She asked politely. "You can watch television if you want ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli froze by the passion in his kiss. "Um...no, but I thought you'd never want to talk to me again for the trick I played on you. A-And I ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lillie~ Lillie smiled lightly and yawned again. "We do. But, it's not night yet," she laughed lightly, "Sorry about this tiredness. I didn't get much sleep last night do to ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lillie~ "Yah, yah. She's here but she's asleep." Tsune laughed as Lillie appeared behind him, rubbing her eyes. "Ah, Andrew. What are you doing here?" She yawned, still rubbing her ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lillie~ Lillie grumbled and rested her head on her arms sideways. "So tired. Tsune, you get it," she grumbled, yawning. "Whatever Sleepy." He growled, jumping off the bed and answering ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I'm glad. I love you too. She smiled and closed her eyes, tired already as she fell asleep.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli shook her pelt of as sighed. "That's quite a kick you pack." She smiled, changing her voice back to normal. "I'll leave you be, Andrew," she smirked and ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I smiled and texted him back. Of course I'm on your side! I know you would never lie to me. Would you?

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smirked and grabbed his pant leg, dragging him back towards the school. "I can easily expell you. What about your friends? You want to leave them?" Lilli growled ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli held in a laugh and glared back. "I'm the vice-principal of the school! I have a right to bring you back to class!"

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ She pulled out her phone and smiled at it. Of course...just don't tell Grace XX She sent it and winked back at him.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli gave a growl back at Knight and winked playfully, trying to send him a message. She put her paw over her snout and smiled a wolfy smile. "Aye! ...

    Apr 28, 2008


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson