User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ I looked at Ran and she smiled, nodding. I nodded and put my hands on both sides of the lock on my chest. "My own heart...Unlock!" I smiled, flipping ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly, kissing Sarah lightly on the cheek. "You are too cute!" She laughed, hugging her tightly.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Of course I won't. But know, if they pry me for it I'll have to tell them. It's my job as Vice-president of the student council." She smiled and ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **On the plane with the others...**

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz blushed and smiled. "Okay," she laughed, sliding off Johnathan's lap and grabbing her make-up bag. She did Sarah's make-up just like hers and smiled. "Oh, hold on!" She ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "I was just teasing," she blushed, kissing him back passionately. "I'm glad you and Knight aren't mad at me. I guess I did go a little far with that ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Not at all," she smiled, kissing him back

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Do I? Hmm," she teased, standing up, "I might just go show them now. They're more then likely all in the teacher's lounge. Better to show them at once ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz glowered at him. "Oh hahaha. We only changed because there will be reporters there," she snickered, handing him the mirror to look at his hair.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli studied the paper and smirked. "They are," she smiled, shaking her head. "If you're this good then why don't you tell the teachers. They all think you're a ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "About an hour," she smiled, resting her eyes. She shot her eyelids open and screamed. "An hour!!" She screamed, jumping out of her seat and waking up Stella, Fritz, ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Are you telling me that you're smarter than you seem?" She asked with a laugh. "Let's see then," she smirked and quickly wrote down a few questions, handing them ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Well, we're going to do actual work first." She smiled, sitting on his bed and laying her bag on the ground. "How about math? You are late to that ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled up at him brightly. "I love you," she whispered, kissing him lightly on the lips.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    **I guess this is all. Okay!** Amu~ "Amu-chan!" Ami, my little sister called, shaking my shoulder with her small hand. "Amu-chan it's time for school!" She smiled and giggled. "Can ...

    Apr 28, 2008


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu