User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ Tanner smiled at the waiter as he laid the food on the table, her stomach growling in hunger. She smiled lightly and took a small peice of the fried, ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ I smiled lightly and kissed him passionately. "I love you too," I whispered, running my hands up his shirt and around his back. I smiled and kissed him again, ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I giggled and hugged Daddy around the neck. "Night night Daddy!" I smiled widely, kissing him lightly on the cheek. I laughed again as Mommy swooped me into the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled at the little girl. "I'm sure she will. Won't you Gracie Boo?" She asked, latching off Tristan and squatting on the ground. Grace squealed in delight and ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith blushed deeply, looking into his eyes. She smiled lightly and kissed him passionately. "I'd love to," she whispered, latching onto his neck tightly. Grace~ I giggled as I ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I laughed lightly. "I call everyone that," I smiled, looking down at the napkin. No it won't!! I wrote back pleadingly, and slid it back to her, groaning and ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I smiled at Colt, who's ears were red. "Why so shy Panda Bear?" I teased, smiling as I waited for Lucinda to write back. I called everyone Panda Bear...everyone! ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner laughed lightly, watching Colt out of the corner of her eye. She grabbed her napkin and began writing on it secretly so the guys wouldn't see it. Why's he ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **We posted at the same time Vampy...**

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ The waiter came back and I smiled up at him when he asked what we wanted. "Um...Cacio e Pepe, Bresaola e Rucola, and a Pisang Goreng if I may," ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I caught Colt looking at me and turned away quickly. "So what do you guys want?" I asked, the redness fading from my face as the waiter brought a ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I glared in her direction, secretly ecstatic, and turned back to the road. I screeched into the italian restraunt, Al Calone Trefe, and jumped out, smiling lightly. "I guess ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ Lucinda nodded and I smiled, jumping in the car. "Is your brother and them coming?" I asked, slightly hoping Colt would come, but also hoping he wouldn't. Lucinda shrugged ...

    May 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    Crap!!! My english teacher found it and tossed it! She didn't know it was mine!! *cries* I'll have to rethink it. *pouts* It's sooo not fair!

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Tanner~ I giggled lightly as we walked to my black Saleen S7 . Lucinda stared wide-eyed, jaw dropped. "You like?" I teased. "My dad got it for me for getting ...

    May 15, 2008


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians