User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lilith Jade~ Lilith skidded to a spot in front of the door of World History and reached for the handle, taking in a deep breath and opening. She slipped her ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian sighed, keeping her eyes on the sky. "I'd probably not do anything. I probably stay in my house while it burnt to a crisp. Before I met you ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed and shook her head. "No, we'll take turns," she teased.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli looked at him again and bit her lip at what he was doing. She shook her head again and concentrated on the paper. "You know, it kills me ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz cocked an eyebrow at him. "I think you know," she teased, pulling his shirt off.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Yes if you want to be is the answer to the first one and no not at all to the second." She grinned, putting her glasses on and beginning ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Go ahead," Liz smiled nervously. She'd always hated paparazzi, especially now,

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli glowered at him and smiled lightly. "Okay," she sighed lightly, kissing him deeply and longingly.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I blushed deeper. "Well of course I am," I smiled at him.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "No, he's just being tran-Hey! He's not my boyfriend!" Lilli yelled, unaware og him just teasing. "Why would I be here if he was my boyfriend?! I'm not that ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I smiled lightly and looked up at him. "Thank you," I smiled, kissing him lightly,

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "About the responsibilities of being on the student council. The President is leaving in two weeks and everyone is moving up. That means we'll need a few new people ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "You and me both! I've even got to...give...a...speech later!" She about yelled. "Oh crap! The speech!" She cried, snagging a peice of paper out of her notebook and beginning ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked out the window as the sun broke the horizon. "God...about fifteen minutes," she choked nervously. "Not nervous are you?" Stella teased, pulling a strand on Liz's hair. ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ "It is pretty." She agreed, smiling.

    Apr 29, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh