-
Re: Shugo Chara
Amu~ Amu smiled nervously. "I'll explain it all to you on the way. Hey kid! You go to Seiya Middle?" She asked as he nodded.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: The Hotel Royal
Alex~ Alex blushed and smiled lightly, "Thanks," she laughed, sheepishly, sectretly flatered by his comment.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: The Hotel Royal
Alex~ "Everyday," she sighed, "I wish I could stay in a place like this and never go to another photoshoot or concert again. was a photoshoot with you," she smiled ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
Amu~ I growled, remembering that the others didn't know how to Chara change yet. I held my hand out, chanting a few different words. A pink, sparking baton with hot ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Renain~ Renian smiled lightly and closed her eyes, meeting his kiss. She smiled under the kiss and pulled away, smiling. "I really like you," she smiled, kissing him again. He ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and walked towards him slowly, pulling both of their shirts off and pushing him backwards onto the bed. She climbed over him and seductively kissed his ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli shivered, chill bomps running down her arms. In a swift motion she tossed the notebook down and turned around, kissing him violently.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Renian~ Renian layed her ears flat and stood up, walking after him. "Tyrant!" She called as he sped up. She strode forward quickly, soon catching to his side. "I like ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz nodded and opened the door again, looking around. Sarah, Stella, Fritz, and Grace were all tip-toeing back to their rooms, giggling. "Hey! Guys! That wasn't funny!" Liz growled ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "No, I want to continue," she smiled, still looking at the notebook, resisting the urge to moan at the pleasure that came from her neck.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli sighed and smiled lightly. "I guess I did say that huh?" She asked with a laugh as he nodded. "Okay," she smiled, picking up the notebook and pencil ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Renian~ "Oh, he just said something rude," she smiled lightly, looking back at the small cat that glared at her as it rubbed it's nose with one paw. "Tyrant...can I ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly laying back, still locked in a passionate kiss with Andrew.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled and nodded. "Of cour-" She was cut off by a knock at the door. She sighed and pulled her shirt back on, answering it. Two bodyguards stood ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Glad you are," she teased, kissing him back and slipping her tongue into his mouth, exploring.
Apr 29, 2008
