User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning Amber for banning someone who posted in the wrong forum! :P Hehe

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I should get back," she laughed, standing up and climbing on Tsune's back. "I'll see you later...unless you want me to stay," she smiled, ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Seedpaw's Fight

    Ello again Kitty! First of all take the bold off. It's very distracting and it hurts my eyes. It is extremely short for the first chapter and their is way ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Hey Kitty! I liked this alot! I understand it very well and I love it! Keep it up! ~Lulu

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I'm positive...You're nothing like him at all," she smiled, kissing his lips passionately.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the kiss just as passionately.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and nodded, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed and smiled, kissing his cheek lightly.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Who said Ulves don't want a snack every now and then," she teased, smiling.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli shook her head, blushing lightly. "No, nothing. It doesn't even bother me any more," she smiled lightly, laying her head back against his shoulder and biting his neck ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I used to fight him alot...but I always ended up loosing. I became numb to it all. I'd go out, say I'd had a fun time, let him do ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed and shook her head. "It's fine. Not your fault I was careless back then...but that's in the past." She smiled lightly, pushing the oncoming memories and pictures ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and sat up, pulling her clothes on and laying back down beside him. Tin. The second week in seventh is when it started. He picked me up ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ was a horrible thing. I sucluded myself from the gang and got sent here by the government a year later." She sighed and sat up, Tsune walking up to ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Year before I came here. Got involved in gangs and drugs...Stupid human activity. I thought I was a human even though I knew I was different," she smiled lightly ...

    May 1, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic