User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella laughed lightly and smiled. "Her name is Elizabeth...she's got an older brother and an older sister who rarely talk to her. Her bro lives here in New York...I ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Realizing what she'd said Stella blushed deeply. "Sorry," she smiled sheepishly, "Liz's real name is Elizabeth...she did tell you that right? We call her El or Eli."

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "Ouch, that must have been horrible...I mean...about you sister and parents. I'm sorry about that." Stella looked at his deep, beautiful eyes. "Did El every tell you how amazing ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    *Thanks* Lilli~ Lilli, now in human form, growled and pushed Kiba away. "Miss you?! Ha! I was glad I got sent here. You destroyed my life and then turned me ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "Well...I've lived a better life than Liz. I didn't get involved in all that crap. My parents are problems between them. My sister's in collage at University of Georgia ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella gaped at his chest. She realized she was staring and shook her head, blushing deeper as she turned away. "Sorry," she grumbled, letting her hair fall around her ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Yah okay, but what about Liz?** Stella~ Stella hopped onto the side of the pool, ringing her long blonde hair out. She smiled at Johnathan and continued what she was ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **Seems I'm being forgotten lmao** Lilli~ Lilli busted through the autotorium room, everyone turned around and looked at her, suprised that she was late. "Sorry," she breathed, running up to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella laughed as Fritz pushed Johnathan in from behind, her, Grace, and Sarah all jumping in after him. Liz~ I followed the others, in my pajamas and watched them ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun in Dalewood, Mississippi

    Hehe I love it! I took it last week and just uploaded them all!!

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella held her index finger up to her lips and opened Liz and Johnathan's room. "When the blowhorn goes off start squirting at the bed." She smirked and Sarah ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Lili~ Lili laughed from the large rock she was perched on at Fel and Brian as they fell in the water. She smirked and layed back, looking at the translucent ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli jumped off Tsune's back, running into the Student Council office and beggining to sign papers. "So boring," she complained out loud. Nobody was there! They were all late ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and nodded, yawning. She snuggled closer to Johnathan and closed hereyes, drifting to sleep. Stella~ "Sarah! C'mon!" Stella yelled, tossing Sarah a water gun. Stella had a ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli grinned and shook her head. "I've got to get to the Student Council room. I'll just dive straight down with Tsune. Love ya!" She winked as Tsune jumped ...

    May 1, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt