User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ "He pass?" Grace asked, amused at his reaction. "He passed," Stella replied with a yawn. "Bed," she groaned, walking towards her room. Liz~ Liz cracked an eye and smiled ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli watched as Kiba grinned and flipped backwards onto the window frame. "I'll see you around, toy," Kiba smiled, winking and jumping out of the window. Lilli sat down ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ Grace smirked as he kicked and she massaged harder. "Oh, but you do. And you know it. Think about it Johnathan. You've got two girls right here and your ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli grabbed the blanket off her bed and wrapped it around her quickly. She shook her head and glared at Kiba, who smiled inocently. "He's the one that...raped...me," she ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli whimpered and wretched against her binds, trying to make them break. Where was Tsune?! She wretched against them again, tears springing from her eyes. "I hate you!" She ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ Grace caught up to him, knocking him to the ground. Stella held him down as Grace messaged him between the legs. "You know you want it Johnathan." She whispered, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Grace~ "Awh, c'mon Johnathan. You know you want it...even if you do love Liz. I know she taught you well. One night won't hurt." She smiled lightly, her hand sliding ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli shook her head tightly, resting her hand on the pocket knife that sat on her side. She grabbed in, flipping it open and lunged at him. Two other ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella glowered at him. "It won't last. After a few more weeks you'll leave her, like so many other guys who tried to act the hero." She smirked and ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli growled and stood up, glaring at the wolves around her. She looked at the ground, not daring to look Kiba in the eyes. "Yes, Kiba sir." She whispered ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella growled and stood up. "And what if she doesn't?" Stella snarled, jumping back into the clear pool.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli yelped in terror and ripped away from him, transforming and jumping to the first branch, trying to climb higher. As she jumped to the next she felt him ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "What are you talking about?! She loves you! God! I'm so tired of guys dropping out on her just because of her past!" Stella shouted angrily. It was true, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli glared at him, growling lowly. "You're wrong. I've got plenty of people here that care for me! I can rip you to shreds right now if I felt...like...it." ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 1

    Ello Cat-sama! Time to get to work I guess!! I'll crit as I read. Beams of sunlight pierced the sparse clouds, highlighting the shimmering pelts of BurnClan cats stretched out ...

    May 2, 2008


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red