User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shook her head. "No, I'm a horrible influence on Sarah and you need someone that will give you all of it. Love, a great influence, everything."

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled sadly. "Easily. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone much better." She kissed him lightly, looking into his eyes.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I think so," she smiled, "As long as you didn't show any intrest then you did," she smiled lightly, kissing him passionately.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ Amu nodded as Miki, the blue one flew towards Jari and Ijorie, blushing, she had a crush on Jari since they first met. Miki looked at the other charas ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly. "When they find out I have a new guy they test him and how easily he gets seducted by others. I know you rejected them because ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and laughed under his kiss. "Really? With whom?" She asked, kissing him more passionately.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "You're more wonderful," she smiled, kissing him back,

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Thank you," she smiled lightly. "For what?" He asked desperately. "For not giving in to them." She whispered, kissing him feircely.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli grinned and walked back out, now in jeans and a tank. "Sorry," she laughed, laying down next to him and wrapping her arms aroud his neck.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked at him worridly. "What happened Johnathan? Please tell me!" She begged. What if they did the test? Ooh, if they did I'll kill them!

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "No, it was you mostly. I love you," she smiled, kissing him fiercly. She realized she was still bare and blushed. "Hold on," she blushed, gripping the blanket tighter ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "What's wrong for real Johnathan? Why are you angry?" She whimpered at his glaring eyes. "Did I do something?"

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled lightly and snuggled closer to him. "Thank you," she finally whispered, smiling.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz opened her eyes again and looked at Johnathan. "What's wrong? You look freaked out," she smiled worridly, "At pale. Are you sick?" She layed her head on his ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled lightly and nodded. "F-fine," she studdered, leaning against him. *BED NITE**

    May 2, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann