User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and bit harder, tugging hard.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and bit harder, pulling back slightly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "All's fair in love and war," she quoting, biting him hungrily between the legs.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz snickered and cocked an eyebrow. "Does it matter?" She teased, pulling his pants off quickly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli nodded excitedly. "Sure, I wouldn't mind meeting her," Lilli smiled, kissing him again, slipping her tongue inside his mouth and exploring. After a while she pulled away, breathless. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly at him, moaning softly. She smiled and pulled his shirt off, massaging his chest as she kissed him roughly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Of course not," she lied and sighed after a while, "Maybe a little," she laughed lightly, kissing him again.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ "I don't know. I might just stay half and half. It's more fun that way!" She smiled. "I need some fresh air. I've already studied alot," she stuck her ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "I want to meet her," she smiled lightly, kissing him hard and anxiously.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz pushed his tongue back into his mouth, hers following anxiously as she explored. She smiled under the kiss and continued, loving every minute of it.

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for pointing out Amber's spelling error

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and kissed him again, smiling.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded slowly but the thought never left her mind. What if something happens to her here? Johnathan would kill me! She thought in horror, kissing him back lightly.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked away, pain stricken. "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't know," she whispered honestly, resting a hand on his chest.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "It's not that I spoil her or that I love her to death. I'm a terrible person with a terrible past and a terrible personallity." Liz smiled sadly.

    May 2, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah