-
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
The area it is located in could be one. I live in Prattville, Alabama and we have A+ Education and it is a great area. However, in Montgomery and Selma ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Tanner laughed lightly, looking around the empty halls. She noticed Colt looking right at them as he quickly made his way towards them. "I think it's Colt's locker," Luc ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
**We restarted TN. Your people can be anywhere but it is the second period. All that stuff that happened before still happened but it is now Friday**
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Tanner groaned and felt like stuffing herself in the lockers. She opened one and banged her head in as far as it would go. "What are you doing?" Luc ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Elfquest fan-fic
Name: Tanner Age: 16 Tribe: WolfRider Soulname: Wisp Love/life mate: (will be) Skywise (the one on the left) Animal-ride: A white wolf, Snowtip children: History: Her father, an elf, was ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday, August 8th Second hour~ "I'm not going," she glared, gathering her things and standing up. She stopped outside the classroom and sighed, realizing what subject she had next. ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday, August 8th Second hour~ Ugh! Fine I'll go! She wrote back, turning to the screen. It was a short movie on the disecting of a cow eye. Tanner ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner Friday, August 8th Between first and second hour~ "I don't know Luc. You know I'm not the party type...besides my dad is angry at me for low sales last ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Tanner~ Tanner sneered as Keira joined her. She jumped on the cat's back, grabbing the others that were left and pulling them on Keira's back along with her. Keira continued ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Tama~ Tama finished off Jimena's bandaging, secretly jealous of Airi. "Not tonight. I feel a little faint." Tama glanced at the door, walking towards it and out into the rain. ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
**Fine Maki...God I was hoping to revive this...** Fire~ Fire growled threateningly and glared at the wolf through slitted eyes. "I dare you to take another step," she spat, lowering ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Tama~ Tama quickly glanced through the ramen shop window and snickered, walking into the building and immeadiately searching the cabinets for a first aide kit. She randomly by some unknown ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ "My dad's a drug dealer. The biggest one in the North as a matter a fact." Tanner blushed and glared at Lucinda, wishing she would at least offer some ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Slowly, carefully, Lilith slid Tristan's shirt off, exposing his eight-pack. Lilith slowly slid off her own and knocked him gently back onto the bed, crawling over him and biting ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ (Lunch) Tanner smiled lightly and shook her head. "No. Not this time...Especially after what happened last time," she laughed, regreting what she'd said. "What happened last tami?" Ally asked ...
May 16, 2008
