User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lillith~ "I'd love another," Lillith smiled, swallowing the last strawberry as Tristan did it again. "Eww!" Grace whined, spitting out a boysenberry. Lillith laughed and chewed the strawberry, swallow

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ "Baka," Hatchi growled, sighing and burrying her head into her knees. A few shouts of alarm could be heard from above and Hive stood, looking up. Tama~ Without waiting ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Wow Via! I love this! I'm envious! I could never draw this good! I like how the fish are caught in the bubble and the outline of the girls shadow! ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: puppy!

    Aww!! So caute! I love the bars and how it looks like he's in a jail! I feel bad though...he's cuter than mine hehe I love it! *pats puppy* ~Lulu

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ "And my dad recently went bankrupt," she lied, already knowing what this little group was planing. "So if you're all kidnapping me for ransom it won't work. I'm poor ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ Hatchi nodded and smiled lightly. "Thanks. I'm Hatchi." She sighed and rested her head on her knees again. "Eight?" Hive asked and Hatchi nodded. "My name is really Hachiko. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Shooting Star

    Hey Acoustic! I liked it...even though I was a little...choppy as DR said. Have you actually got out your guitar and tried singing it with the music? I'm no master ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hachi~ Hachi looked at the girl again and sighed. "Where am I? I know I'm not in Osaka. Will you please tell me where I am and who you are?" ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ Hatchi just glared at the girl, bile rising in her throat for the hunreth time. She swallowed hard and continued to glare. "I don't like you or your buddies. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    **I'll make another profile for the person...if that's okay Maki!** Name: Hatchi Honosheire Age: 18 Gender: Female Occupation: Regular person...she's being transported Personality: Very untrusting, ha

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Lillith Blaine (LB) Age: 14 Race: Were-wolf Description: She's tall. She's has long black hair that reaches her mid-back. She's slim, masculine, and curvy. She has heterochromia...one eye is ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian gulped hard and shook her head tightly. "C'mon. It's easy." Tyrant reassured. Renian looked at them worridly and took in a sharp breath. She pulled her wings out ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama shot her head up as Kai entered, his dark hair sticking to his face. She blushed and turned away again, not looking at him. "Hello Kai," she greeted, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama beat lightly on her knees to the rythm of the rain pings. "Yeah, I guess. I need to work on my footing better. I slipped while running and ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Approval

    I like this OverEasy. It flows great in my opinion... But then again the others don't agree with me. But, still in my opinion I like it! Alot! Great, Awesome, ...

    May 5, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer