User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    Oh, wow! I really liked this! Amazing truely! ~Lulu

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    YAY!!! I'll bold the fixes for you Chris thought it funny that two girls his age would play dress up, but h e also thought it cute that they played ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Symmetry's Illusion: Prologue

    Ooh! I like this! Especially this part... The Aris ran deep for several hundreds of miles, mild, emerald. Very rarely did it stir, its dully rippling waves usually tinged with ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood Red

    I agree with Lottie... Wow Kitty... You Death poem was great...but what happened here? It's like you dropped a grand piano on your head and then wrote this. I'm not ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama smiled slightly as Airi came down the stairs, jumping into the fight. A sharp pain tingled up her arm and she winced, glaring at Ayumi and lunging again, ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    About 24,000. Not exactly sure but it's somewhere around there and still going...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My cute little doodles ^^

    Caute Linds! This is so awesome! I wish I could draw that could! *sulks in Corner of Woe* Awesome, Great, Amazing! ~Lulu

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I like them all Alice! Awsome and cool! ~Lulu

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    I like it alot Sachi-chan! Though, it does get blurry near the trunk, but I love it anyway! Especailly the angle! Awesome! ~Lulu

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ "B-but, you could have called! You could have told me you were okay! Do you know how much my family and I worried?!" She asked desperately, tears forming in ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    **Sorry guys...I've got a bunch on things coming up...like moving and packing and I won't be on it's better if I don't join so many storybooks...Again, sorry**

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    Yay! Awesome Amber-chan! Can't wait for chapter two! *Does a dance* Awesome Amber-chan! ~Lulu

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hachiko~ Hachi bowed her head slightly and looked back at him, studying his face. "Thank you," she smiled, cocking her head to the side. She shook her head quickly, glaring ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama looked up from the girl who was sleeping on a cot in the base. Ruckus was being made downstairs. She took the stairs two at a time and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ Hatchi growled as the guy grabbed her. She bit down on his hand and kicked him in the groin while they were in mid-air. They fell and landed with ...

    May 6, 2008


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung