-
Re: FMFSC
"Beth, Beth, Beth. Are you worried that you'll hurt me? Or maybe even kill me?" I asked with a laughing chime to my words. She stared at me as if ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I ran after Beth still in my cat form. Nobody really knew what I was except Tatu and maybe Riley. But, I knew Beth hated being a vampire. I stopped ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I woke up five minutes later. No. More like shot up. Someone in the school was worried. Crying even. I stood up and quickly dumped both plates. I ran towards ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Neko Ninja 1
I walked up to Tsunade's paper covered desk. "So, what team am on, Tsunade-sama?" I asked politley. Tsunade looked up from her paper work, grabbed a stack of papers and ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
The taxi pulled up to the school and I stepped out, cussing at the driver. I slammed the door and walked up to the school doors. Reaching in my pocket, ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Name: Luna Age: 15 Grade: Ninth Species: Elf/Human Height: 5'11 Hair: Black Eyes: Blue Personallity: Shy, Cautious, Angered-Easily, Sweet, Crazy History: Last year she was hit by a car and ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
"Riley seems different." Tatu stated as we made our way into the lunchroom. "Stupid. It's because he's hungry." I said to her. "Well, he's eating now so he should be ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I walked down the dorm halls with Tatu next to me. I quickened my pace to catch up with Riley. "You look like your fixing to pass out." I joked. ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
-Yay more people!-
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Three hybrids? And a were-wolf. Luna sighed. She didn't like so many "young" hybrids together. Her odds where horrible if she chose to intervene at all. She was only one ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I dodged the eleventh graders strike and swung back stopping right at the guy's neck. His eyes were full of worry. "You're still to slow Duke." I glared at him. ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Name: Luna Age: 400 years Looks 17 Birth: 1607 Race: Hybrid Date turned: 1770 description: Long white hair, usually in a loose ponytail, black streak of hair in the front, ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Thanks! And if I have any questions i will ask you for sure! first I thought 'this one stinks. nobody's going to join.' but now that someone's joined i feel ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Okay. I'm new and this is my first storybook...I'm not sure if anyone has done any of these but I just finished reading a bunch of murder books and fantasy ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy storybook
Hello Everyone! I'm Luna and I'm new! So here's my person! ^_^ Name: Luna Age: Looks 15 Race: Elf/Human Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Luna is incredibly friendly once she gets ...
Jan 27, 2008
